Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #99 — 3/20/14

comic32014

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #99 — 3/20/14

I don’t wanna grow up, I’m a toys are us kid. 🙂

OMP (oh my pig!) Where’s an unicorn when you need him? My fountain out back in the Hotel Thompson needs to be different colors. XOXO – Bacon

Kids these days.

Boppo Memorial Fountain. nice!

5. The facial expressions are just wonderful. So alive and conveying of emotion. Is Bobo that clown thingy from rugrats? The sign from frame one is really funny. 😀 I also loved the way Spring was worked into it with Buster having his yearly bath! Hi Pigadillo!

• Boppo is a Sims clown that Alice likes killing off on her blog from time to time (He’s the one that got shot up in the Grand Theft Auto comic I did a few months ago). I know I can always count on you to notice all the little things I put in my comics… did you notice I made Pigladillo into a rubber duckie?

• Fair Dinkum! I saw Pigadiilo and I thought “he looks rubber duckyish.”
        Interesting about the clown. Shane and I had an interesting time with that comic you mention. Shane himself has always drawn a great deal and is working on 2 cartoon characters now himself. His voice has broken and he has been blessed with a really good baritone. He is taking voice lessons and particularly likes the idea of voice acting cartoons. He admires the work of the late Mel Blanc very much.
        I am going to check Alice’s clown now. 🙂

Ha ha, Boppo Memorial Fountain! The number of times Alice has killed him, there must be lots of memorials around the place 🙂

7. youngatfifty says:

Ah !! kids these days think adults are insane to think of magic ;D