Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #100 — 3/27/14

And so my humble little comic has reached its first big round milestone!  Hard to believe it’s already been 100 weekly strips now, but it’s even harder to believe how much has gone on in that little time as well!  Thanks to everyone who stops by to read these every week, and especially those who take the time to leave likes or silly comments!  Here’s to many, many more warped adventures of my gang in the future!

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #100 — 3/27/14

Happy 100th strip 😀

Here is to hundreds more. Douchepitchers and the moneygarterbelt…Bwahaha.

3. fanrosa says:

Wiki’s rain dance is too cute! I’m sure that Fat Joe would approve…..

• Wiki is probably my most adorable non-Bored creation… everything he does is cute! And thanks for educating me on Fat Joe! (i.e., making me look up what he had to do with this!)

• fanrosa says:

No thanks necessary, it’s what I do….

Meanwhile, I hope you checked out That’s Nasty while you were acquainting yourself with the oeuvre of the corpulent one….

Congrats, ES! Every Thursday morning I think to myself, “Yay, can’t wait to read ES’s comic!!” You know, cause awesome.
    I would have been a dancer for money, if only I had the moves like Wiki! 😉

5. Lynda says:

Happy 100th!
    (You know I had to look up the phrase “make it rain” … I lead a quiet and sheltered life you know!) :mrgreen:

• Thank you, Lynda!

I heard that phrase all the time and never knew what it meant until about a year or so ago! I have honestly never been in an establishment like the one pictured in today’s comic!

Wow. Always going places no one else would ever take squirrels. Congrats, man. You are now DA MAN. 😀

7. C.K. Hope says:

Happy 100th! Police car dancing on the 29th? I’m so there! (and later someone will so bail me out, right? 😉 )

Snorts. Happy 100th my friend. This is too funny. I’ve often heard daddy use that phrase… often while cooking? hhmm – maybe I need to practice my rain steps – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

Well done on number 100!
    Wiki’s dancing is well cool. I had to look up the slang “make it rain” because I’m an innocent chappie 🙂

10. goldfish says:

Congrats! That’s quite an accomplishment.

11. ksbeth says:

woo-hoo! and here’s to much more warping ) beth

12. Twindaddy says:

For the love of chileh!!

13. Happy 100th toon!! awesomesuace evil squirrel!!! Wiki is soooooo cute!
    let us all celebrate by dancing on cars while enjoying cool-aid! 😀

14. I reserve my “likes” for the comics that I think are really exceptional. This one doesn’t really cut it for me, because to be honest – I don’t really get it (it’s cute though).

However, a big like as congrats for your 100th strip!! … (hey, strip – strip club, there’s a pun in there somewhere)

• I’m sure this is a purely American phrase, thus why you don’t get it.

I know you have always provided the most honest feedback on my comics in the past, and I always considered it a plus when I saw you liked one of my comics because I knew you didn’t just rubber stamp the Like button. Thanks for reading my entry every week!

15. dogfordavid says:

Congratulations E.S. 🙂

16. dogfordavid says:

I must admit though that I don’t get the rain quote. Is it from a song maybe? Wiki is so cute in this though. 🙂

17. youngatfifty says:

Congrats on your 100th strip !!! Raining all the way 😉
    BTW I forgot about the prize , will choose it in a couple of days. My apologies 😦