Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #101 — 4/3/14

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #101 — 4/3/14

Poor Buster, someone is always busting his balls.

awesome! snorts – just totally awesome. XOXO – Bacon

3. Twindaddy says:

My chileh is not deadly!!!

4. C.K. Hope says:

Boiled sinner LMAO!

5. “Please wait to be judged.” Priceless.

6. I like the idea of giving a bit of background or even explanation to why “recurring death” characters are able to get away with it. Have you seen the episode of South Park where they start to unravel the mystery of Kenny? It doesn’t explain much but it’s fascinating that they even deal with the question for once, and apparently Trey has more detail in mind that he hopes to use in later episodes.

• My entire South Park experience is a handful episodes from the first two seasons, so I wasn’t aware there was any attempt to explain the Kenny phenomenon. It’s funny, because I never meant that to become Buster’s trademark… but since he (1) appears in every one of my comics, and (2) usually gets crapped upon by life in the ES world, he tended to meet quite a few untimely demises… and soon it just became another one of my running gags to off Buster any reasonable chance I got… knowing I could bring him back without explanation the following week. I thought this would be a cute way to show how Buster keeps coming back for more, while still getting in a shot at my poor little possum…

7. ASDFking says:

Can you do a comic that involve skunk spray ?

Love this…thanks for the warning re TD’s chilleh. Deadleh…or killah.

9. HaHa!!! Love this cartoon. Please wait to be judged!!! Every scene is packed with chewy funniness. Poor Buster, not wanted in ‘either” place! and who is going to argue with the “rules?”

One of your best, I reckon!
    “Express Lane, 10 sins or less only” – comic gold 🙂

11. youngatfifty says:

Boiled sinners, ha haa 😀 Poor Buster seems to be torn between the worlds 🙂

12. Ah. History. Context. That’s a great way to not die! I wonder if it would work for me?