Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #117 — 7/24/14

Mama & Eejit’s Cartoon Craziness Challenge

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #117 — 7/24/14

I like the chemical hazard sign on the side of the box. Good detail there!

2. Oh that poor Masked Marsupial… wonder why the guys of “One Direction” love a girl what’s like Kryptonite… better to avoid this guys and that what they call music…

Lol…love the hazmat sign too. Buster is my hero…*swoons and passes out from the chileh farts*.

4. I bet “Death by Fire Ants” would be fun to draw.

HOT DAMN! A shout-out from ES – my entire day is made! And the Masked Marsupial was a hoot. I’ve never enjoyed such briefly seen yellow briefs before. 😀

• merbear74 says:

ES is the bomb shizzle like that. 😀

• I figured it’d be criminal if I didn’t participate in at least one of those cartoon challenges…. especially one that gave me such a delightful idea as the superhero theme did! I don’t think I’ve ever had a comic with more silliness and side gags as this one… and it let me kill Buster in a brand new way that nobody (other then MBRS) probably ever thought possible!

When will Buster ever catch a break?? Poor little bastard.

7. Love your super marsupial, right down to an including the rip in the back of his tights. He can come and save my ass any old time!

8. This is really great. You gave us not just one picture but a whole comic strip, we’re honoured 🙂

Thanks so much for joining in and dressing that Masked Marsupial a little like a leprechaun. I’ll be telling Mama that was after me 😉 lol

• Thanks! I may work some of the future cartoon challenges into my comic strip (perhaps not make it the entire theme like I did this time, but my readers will tell you how much I love throwing in bloggy shoutouts). I was trying to think of some color combo for the Masked Marsupial’s outfit that I hadn’t used before, and came up with lemon lime which seems to have suited everyone involved quite well!

🙂
    I’m with the weird modernised My Little Pony – death by fire ants, death by fire ants! (Please)

10. Pingback: Cartoon Craziness Challenge – Week 4 | The Indecisive Eejit

11. MaxMatt says:

can you do a comic with hottie or hooly spraying?