Charge Of The Nut Brigade

The last thing you remember seeing before you woke up in the hospital.

The last thing you remember seeing before you woke up in the hospital.

You’re out on the street one day minding your own business… perhaps humming your favorite Steely Dan song or taking random pictures for a blog post.  All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, a wild, ferocious squirrel starts barreling towards you with a nut in his mouth!!!  What do you do!?!?!?

Scream?

munch scream

HELP!!!! A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Prepare for hand to paw combat?

Stupid squirrel.

Stupid squirrel.

Break out the heavy artillery?

Open up and say "ahhhh!"

Open up and say “ahhhh!”

Wet yourself?

Ick!

Ick!

sqturday squirrel logoOr would you just say “Awwwwwwww!” and embrace the cuteness…. right up until the moment he gnawed your legs off at the ankles?

How would you react if you saw today’s Saturday Squirrel charging full speed ahead straight at you?

Ponder that question of survival… and have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Saturday Squirrel and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Charge Of The Nut Brigade

Steely Dan, hmmm?
    He doesn’t look intent on doing harm, more like running from your humming. 🙂

2. I would run… probably that squirrel is still in black friday mode… and then they know no mercy :o)

3. Is this a prompt? Can I write about it? So exciting!

4. The squirrel must be practicing for the big Squirrel Bowl game. I’d have to laugh if I saw a squirrel running full blast towards me, or wonder what the F was wrong with it. That said, thanks for another toxic cute squirrel photo!

• Ha! He does look like a football center preparing to hike the ball… er, nut! But you are right… the idea of a squirrel charging at you is hilariously messed up. Kamikaze squirrel!!!

5. Pingback: CRAZED SQUIRREL DEFEATED BY BAVARIAN CREME (FILM AT 11) | SERENDIPITY

6. markbialczak says:

I’d toss my soft pretzel (logic) at the little cutie as a peace offering, ESN.

Hey, my Saturday morning post was you-related. Am I right in thinking these are squirrels nests?

I would switch to a better song from a better artist to see if that calmed the squirrel’s ire 🙂

8. PsiFiGal says:

I don’t know, I probably would be too stunned to react. Why the heck would a squirrel be running towards me? They usually run away, up a tree, and then scold me untill I leave.

9. calipatti says:

I’ld probably scream because I do that then I’ld charge the thieving squirrel. My property, my oak trees and my acorns.
    I have ground squirrels, they dig holes and they are being moved out. Seriously!

Yeeks! I’d shoot up the nearest tree and hope squirrels can’t climb… oh wait. I’m screwed.

11. Scout Paget says:

Take a pic…yeah, that’s what I’d do. He looks like a crazy defensive lineman – way cool!