Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #137 — 12/11/14

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #137 — 12/11/14

1. well that was a statement ! well done squirrel-girl! the rainbow donkey is a smart guy, he can safe a lot of money that way :o)

Now that’s my kind of squirrel girl! 😀

• Tell it like it is. Excuse me while I go find myself a brown paper bag….

• Mental Mama says:

Do you know what I think is so cute? Your return address labels have squirrels on them – that’s love. ❤

• Those were from an old roll of address labels my Mom had made online for me about five years ago. I stopped using them a while back because they were almost out… then I decided to use the remainder on the cards. I ran out before I hit the end of the list, so lucky you got in when you did!

BTW, your card just came today! Your writing is much better than mine! 🙂

• Mental Mama says:

Yes, but I don’t even pretend to write in script anymore unless it’s my signature. Even then most people have no damn clue what my last name is, including me. 🙂

Poor possum, such hope in that offering of alcohol…

I wonder how much that Rainbow Donkey would cost at a custom neon shop?

oh dear piggy heavens above – that is hilarious. Three drinks. I gotta remember that – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

Thank goodness no one picks me up anymore.

6. The Cutter says:

Sadly, this is accurate. Well, maybe not sadly for all of the attractive guys out there.

Well, Buster has died in a different way this week!

Clever DJ Poneh is getting some beer as well, I see 🙂

• Give me death by automobile to death by rejection any day… though I promised to be extra cruel to Buster this week after all the time I spent making his poster in the last comic!

And no use wasting all that perfectly good alcohol dripping off the bar…

8. I think I would get married just to NEVER AGAIN need to play the pick up game. Ugh, argh, yuk, ew.

9. NEON RAINBOW DONKEY! When will we be able to buy them on CafePress? 😉

10. TC Conner says:

Something is gettin a free refill. (Hottie arrived too!)

11. Pigadillo is in his own happy little world over there! 😀