Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #139 — 12/25/14

Cartoon Craziness Challenge – Christmas Edition!

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #139 — 12/25/14

1. Green Embers says:

Oh that last panel is gold, rather donkicorn, ahahaha. Merry Christmas!

2. JackieP says:

So that’s why it is so commercialized! 😉 That gave me a good Christmas chuckle. Merry Christmas ES!

You skipped the panel where Mary slaps the newborn savior for being ungrateful. 😀

Merry Holiday, ES!

• Now I wonder if Jesus ever had to be spanked as a kid… you never hear about His terrible twos….

Merry Squirrelmas!

• Oh, with out a doubt she did. Have you read the story where she found him in the temple? What the hell kind of answer to “we have been looking for you for days” is “don’t you know I’d be with my father?”
        Clearly Jesus was a little shit as a kid. It’s a good thing Mary is “full of grace” because any other mother would not have accepted that.

• *With out a doubt Mary did

• Ha! I knew it! My religious background is pretty much null, so I’m only familiar with the more popular stories… thanks for enlightening me!

• You are welcome! I always liked that story because it showed Jesus’ humanity v (being a little shit to his mom) while also showing that he was “special” (what other kid would disappear for days and spend that time in the temple?)
        Catholic theology states that Jesus was both fully God & fully man. So I’ve always wondered if he ever caused thunderstorms or anything when having a 2 year old tantrum. My 2 year old is a terror when tired/crabby. I can’t imagine how someone with cosmic powers (raise the dead, walk on water, turn water onto wine) got when he felt like my little guy.

4. I always wondered how it happened. Now, after all these years, I understand. HALLELUJAH!

5. Lol Love it and great tie in, thank you! Happy Christmas Squirrel most evil 🙂

Hahaha. Happy Squirrelmas to you! Thank you for the belly laugh.

7. JED says:

They keep a lot of these stories from you but when you here them they make so much sense. And are good for a holiday chuckle. Thanks ES and Merry Squirrelmas (did I say that right). 🙂

That version is WAY better than what we had to listen to last night. Josh’s sister read us some allegedly “official” version out of an old book and it sucked.

Hope y’all had a good Christmas. 🙂

9. Reblogged this on SERENDIPITY and commented:
    And this is how Christmas became the holiday we know and love today. Give or take a lie or two.

10. hehehe Rainbow unicorn. LOL.

Ha, the REAL Christmas story.
    It has in fact become so commercialised that when I was in a church hall the other day I was surprised to see Christmas decorations. I wondered why a church, of all places, was celebrating something like Christmas. Then I remembered that whole thing with the stable and shepherds and whatnot!

12. there is still hope for the world if the saviour critter chooses Rainbow Donkey over gold. 😀
    Merry Christmas ES! ❤

13. Now I know why things are like they are…. no one gave my momma a rainbow donkey :o)

That’s how I felt when I got a RD stuffy….

15. tmitsss says:

That Mecca rep was no wise man err person

16. Pingback: It’s a new year! | The Indecisive Eejit