Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #155 — 4/16/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #155 — 4/16/15

1. Acceptance is wonderful, ain’t it just? I remember telling my father how Garry and I had spent the day with President Clinton and family and he told me about how his girlfriend’s grandchildren were TOO cute. I think if I had told him I actually WAS the president, he would have responded the same way. Remarkably, we seem to be doing OK anyway, probably due to all that familial support. Keep on keeping on!!

2. Merbear74 says:

He’s also on a coffee mug. If you ask me, that is a high achievement!

3. JED says:

Recurring Character sounds like a great, constant job. Who could ever want more than that. And he’s happy. What’s wrong with those jackass’s? Err, jackass and cornyass?

4. oh what’s wrong with that job? the other donkeys have humans on their backs that’s much more embarrassing :o)

Poor Donkeycorn. Parental pressures can be such a drag! I think he’s doing pretty well for himself. 🙂

6. Bu bu bu bu but I thought Rainbow Donkey was a STAR. He is right up there with Felix the Cat, Snoopy, archy and mehitabel, Dino and Pogo!

• Apparently the Donkicorn parents don’t read my blog… or see any cars with my “I Brake For Unicorns” bumper sticker on the back (Someone in Kentucky bought one the other day! Another satisfied RD fan!)…

Perhaps Donkeycorn can guest post once in a while, break into the “real” business. 😀

8. What’s with all the flies? Seems to me, RD has moved up in the world if his childhood home is a pigsty. 🙂

But hey, he’s had a comic strip starring role now!
    Wait a minute – you only pay these guys minimum wage? 🙂

10. JackieP says:

Well, at least he has a job. Not every Donkeycorn does! Wait, I think he’s the ONLY donkeycorn! See how special he is? 😉

We love him (and you!) just the way he is. ❤

12. This comic reminded me of why I live on the opposite side of huge Australia (with lots of man eating beasts in between) from my dear family. God bless them (and keep them on their side) ;-D
    also how will Piggadillo get home now? ❤

13. Poor Rainbow Donkey! There’s always room in the OHP Donkey Shed if he gets really stuck.

14. Scout Paget says:

Oh geez…and he looks so cute with his backpack. The expression on his face in the fifth panel…perfection, Bill.