Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #157 — 4/30/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #157 — 4/30/15

1. Merbear74 says:

I’ve never been able to get a handle on peeing standing up….need more practice.

Oh my… The only time I even try to pee standing up is in the shower.

3. that happened to me too… and even my pats were wet and warm…and I had to wait in the wrong bathroom for hours till my husband came to rescue me with new pants :o((((

I sense there is a backstory with this one…

• Oddly enough, not really. Except possibly for me wanting to finally comicify this old drawing of mine:

Other than that, just an idea that happened upon my twisted mind. I have yet to encounter a woman in the men’s room… though I’m honestly a bit surprised.

Ditto what NotAPunkRocker said. And the rest of the story is…?

6. JackieP says:

I have never gone into the men’s bathroom to use the facilities. I have gone into them to clean the suckers. Ugh. I don’t think I could ever get the knack of peeing standing up. Hell, some nights I’m lucky if I remember how to sit and do it. LOL (No I don’t drink, I just go in the middle of the night when I’m still asleep).

• There was an episode of Beavis and Butthead where the duo forgot how to pee. I hate public restrooms for the very fact that I have difficulty going with an “audience”….

7. JED says:

Love the stunned silence and shock he shows. What else could you do but just stand there speechless (and probably non-flowing). Might scare someone away from public urinating for a while.

• I’m not sure what I’d do in that situation. Then again, I am stunned into silence if another man pulls up to the urinal next to me when there are countless others nobody is using at the time. I’m very big on the unwritten rules of urinal courtesy…

Yeeks!
    Reminds me of the girls using the men’s toilets during discos at the Students’ Union at university. They used the sit-down ones, mind (until later in the evening when they were blocked with student vomit. The toilets, not the students.). Now there’s a lovely picture πŸ™‚
    Yay for “possums on a roll”!

LOL! Buster’s comments were the perfect ending to this one.

10. I’m “on” with using whatever restroom doesn’t have a line … but I sort of lose it at trying to use a urinal. Forget about everything else, it would make my shoes smell funny πŸ™‚

11. I don’t know which was funnier, the comic or the comments. Funniest thing I ever saw was a guy accidentally walking into the ladies toilets at Flinders St station. He sauntered in but did that “nonchalant 100 mile an hour perfected by a cat” retreat all without saying anything and the look on his poor face was priceless. πŸ˜€

12. herdthinner says:

Heck, a lot of times I can’t get it right while sitting. No, I’m not multitasking at the time; Messed up anatomy. And even though chicks get stalls, I try to use the farthest ones from anyone.

13. There is a device called “the she-wee” to allow ladies to pee standing up, or into a bottle. I’ll let you do the googling.