Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #158 — 5/7/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #158 — 5/7/15

Ain’t it the truth? Well said… or drawn, as it were.

2. Merbear74 says:

Little shop of horrors!

So sad but so true.

4. ha, you were in the same hospital like my momma :o)

5. Cheer up. If he HAD seen you he would have pointed out it was ONLY a virus and he can’t do anything for you anyway and it would pass in its own good time. This way, you didn’t have to fork over the copay and you can be miserable, sick, and recover on your own time for free!

• My old doc blamed everything on my weight. I could go in with my forearm limply hanging down from my elbow, and he would immediately hassle me about my weight. The only thing I miss about his office is that I could get in and out of my appointments in minutes, rather than hours like my new doctor…

6. atkokosplace says:

Poor Evil. I feel for him! That’s why it’s up to you to stay well. Eat your veggies, get some sunlight, and good sleep! In the mean time…here are some flowers to cheer you up! ❀❀❀

Poor chap. He didn’t even get to ask about the Therapy Unicorns 😦

Poor ES. I hope he feels better soon. If he does manage to get into the doctor, please have him find out how to get one of those Therapy Unicorns. I want one!

9. JackieP says:

I read your comment about your old doctor blaming everything on your weight. Sounds like several drs I’ve had through the years. You think you’re pregnant? Nah, must be your weight! Have the flu? Nah, must be your weight! Have food poisoning? Nah, must be your weight! I wanted to sit on that doctor and squish him like a bug, but he stunk of old cigarettes and weighed lots more than me!

Hm, I seem to have some dr issues. LOL Love the comic!

10. fanrosa says:

Yay, I get a comic cameo for my birthday! Although I’d be more likely to be knitting than reading (but that’s more complicated to draw….ha!).

It also seems as though my comment last week has become an inspiration and you’re going to add a Mario reference each week? Probably not, but that’s the story I’m choosing to believe until otherwise proven wrong…..

• Since it’s your special day, I’m not going to tell you otherwise! But I was thinking piranha plant even though it turned out more like Audrey…

Ever since I noticed your birthday was going to fall on a Thursday, I had been planning to make sure you were included in that day’s comic… and what better gift than getting TMI from your favourite possum!

11. Hope ES feels better soon. Therapy unicorn! Mad Pony Disease! Audrey! Party in the background. 🙂

12. Hang on! Isn’t Dinkum Island girt by sea? Poor ES! He should have gone, then he wouldn’t be crook! 😀

Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. This is SO the truth. So hilarious! XOXO – Bacon

14. Why am I not surprised at Buster reading about STDs?

The only bigger joke around here is the results of the election. We’re seriously thinking about starting a colony on the moon.

See, I thought SMB Piranha Plant, not Audrey II. Oops.

16. Scout Paget says:

Oh geez, poor Evil.

That can’t be a Piranha Plant – they have white lips, not red. And they’re red, not green. Well, maybe this one is a cross-dresser with lipstick?

I likes the little details – like the Pigladillo and the Cootie. Annnnd, I must inquire about that therapy unicorn next time I’m at the doc’s.

Good strip! 😃