Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #162 — 6/4/15

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #162 — 6/4/15

1. I’m sorry for Stynklyn… but I always had some doubts that the tail-extension they offer via mail are really a good deal :o(

My goodness, what a week of transformations it has been! If this trend is showing up here, who will be next? I can only wait and see.

3. Merbear74 says:

I say as long as you are happy be whoever you want to be.

It seems not even a species transformation can save Buster from his inevitable end. Poor guy 🙂

Oh.my.piggy.heavens. I can’t breathe. I’m snorting so hard here from this today. You outdid yourself my friend. XOXO – Bacon

Stynklyn – that’s a great skunk name! But poor Buster. He should have known plastic surgery wouldn’t hold up to weekly vehicle vs critter accidents.

• Stynklyn is a great modern skunk name. Along with poking a little fun at the hot button story of the week, I also had to get a jab in at the annoying recent trend of turning normal vowels into Y’s in baby names…

• Trisha says:

I also find that trend annoying. I’m thankful it wasn’t a trend in 1970 or I would be Trysha. It’s bad enough that my mom named me after some orphan girl on a TV show!

Don’t judge other critters just because they’re different. Good lesson. 🙂

8. Poor Buster, er, Stynklyn. Karma has doomed him to an endless life of being squished. We he regenerate as a possum or as a skunk? How good IS that surgery? We’ll have to await the next thrilling episode!!

9. gentlestitches says:

Perhaps in the future…….? LOL! 😀

• One never knows what the future holds. In fact, you just may have a chance encounter with Rainbow Donkey someday since someone from Melbourne just bought one of my “I brake for Unicorns” bumper stickers!

10. And the fact that “Stynklyn” bears no resemblence whatsoever to “Caitlyn” means that there’s no way that this is a topical dig at the current news topics!! 😉

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )