Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #162 — 6/4/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #162 — 6/4/15

1. I’m sorry for Stynklyn… but I always had some doubts that the tail-extension they offer via mail are really a good deal :o(

My goodness, what a week of transformations it has been! If this trend is showing up here, who will be next? I can only wait and see.

3. Merbear74 says:

I say as long as you are happy be whoever you want to be.

It seems not even a species transformation can save Buster from his inevitable end. Poor guy 🙂

Oh.my.piggy.heavens. I can’t breathe. I’m snorting so hard here from this today. You outdid yourself my friend. XOXO – Bacon

Stynklyn – that’s a great skunk name! But poor Buster. He should have known plastic surgery wouldn’t hold up to weekly vehicle vs critter accidents.

• Stynklyn is a great modern skunk name. Along with poking a little fun at the hot button story of the week, I also had to get a jab in at the annoying recent trend of turning normal vowels into Y’s in baby names…

• Trisha says:

I also find that trend annoying. I’m thankful it wasn’t a trend in 1970 or I would be Trysha. It’s bad enough that my mom named me after some orphan girl on a TV show!

Don’t judge other critters just because they’re different. Good lesson. 🙂

8. Poor Buster, er, Stynklyn. Karma has doomed him to an endless life of being squished. We he regenerate as a possum or as a skunk? How good IS that surgery? We’ll have to await the next thrilling episode!!

9. Perhaps in the future…….? LOL! 😀

10. And the fact that “Stynklyn” bears no resemblence whatsoever to “Caitlyn” means that there’s no way that this is a topical dig at the current news topics!! 😉