Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #174 — 8/27/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #174 — 8/27/15

Oh.my.pig! I can’t breathe. I’m snorting and oinking and rolling all over the floor here. Too funny… rectum piercing. XOXO – Bacon

2. crimsonowl63 says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if these were a real thing……and BTW I just purchased a “That’s Cool, but it’s no Rainbow Donkey” shirt and I can’t wait to receive it. Everyone should have this shirt!

3. Oh sh*t… Buster… what have you done…I feel sorry for you in advance when you have to visit your bathroom….

4. What a different a simple syllable can make. I am still laughing, but that’s because I’m picturing where that ring must have gone. OUCH. Is that sexy? Or am I missing something. I hope I’m missing something. I WANT to miss something …

Note to self: don’t read ES’s blog while eating. EVER.

LOL! Only Buster could make a mistake like that!

7. Merbear74 says:

Is that a thing? My ass has seemed a bit boring as of late….

Oh dear. I don’t want to know how you thought of this one, but it’s a good one. Poor Buster.

• LOL, every wack comic has a wack inspiration behind it. The innocent beginning of this one was the fact that Mecca recently relaxed its dress code policy to allow facial piercings, so just for the hell of it, a couple of my co-workers decided to get one of those tiny little piercings in the side of their nose over the weekend. They joked that I should get a septum piercing, which made me laugh until it occurred to me what septum sounded like, then I got a real evil laugh and this whole comic drew itself in my mind within seconds. I didn’t share that thought with anyone but you all, though… 🙂

9. so anyway the septum bone is the one between your pecs or boobs so you i think I was probably the only one relieved that is was only the bum. LOL!
    Also who is that guy or coat on sale for 69 dollars? I bigafyed but still dunno? 😀
    Oh and ouch!

Ouch! Small miscommunication there. Never mind, I’m sure he’ll grow to love it once it heals, though I hope he doesn’t go round showing it off.

11. Bahahahahahaha. Oh Buster!

12. Much Lolz from here at this. Given that they advertise that they do personal piercings, it’s entirely possible that this is already a thing in some circles. Not any I know, but then I think I’d rather not know!!