Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #184 — 11/5/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #184 — 11/5/15

That sounds about right from what I remember of my days on Plenty of Fucktards.

• There was someone from my message board (who inspired an infrequent character here) who was registered with one of the…. well, mature dating sites, and she’d often post hilariously bad but real profiles of dirty old men she’d come across on there (which in turn, partially inspired Nabob). Here’s one of my favorites:

“I’m honest, easy going and have a strong passion for life.I would like to make you feel better about yourself. If you have a day that the problems of your world bother you,I’ll show you my credit report. If you have a day that you are having regrets about your past, I’ll show you my rap sheet. If you have a day that you feel alone and lonely, I’ll show you tenderness. If you just want to laugh, I’ll laugh with you. If you just want to spend money, I’ll watch you. I’ll always stick by you until you show me a restraining order.”

Any takers?

Over the top? Good one!

3. She should try speed dating. That way, she could meet critters she would die before dating FASTER. Like a dozen horrible blind dates in a single evening! Good one, my friend, good one.

4. The Cutter says:

Hate it when the girls don’t put out on the first date!

5. HaHaHa! What a charmer her date is! They should try the chilleh on tap, who knows where things might end. Buster is always so much fun! 😀

6. So true! Guys were always disappointed to find out I was not Pamela Anderson after all lol

7. at least he is washed behind his ears…. that’s worth a lot :o)

8. Piglove says:

Just when I think there is no way to top the last one you did – snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

What a smooth operator!
    I admire any bar which has chileh on tap.

I fear the future of our world when I see things like this and know that they are the truth. Well done, but scary, too. Why are people so awful?

If I were to ever find myself single I think I would just stay that way! I’m just not brave enough or patient to sort through all the creepy Busters. And speaking of that; good job making Buster look creepy! I hadn’t seen that side of him yet.

12. It’s good to have someone to allow you to make fun of the world.

It’s sad that you needed to create Buster though. What is wrong with just telling the truth?

• Buster existed long before I even considered drawing comics. In fact, it took a while before he even developed into my personal little punching bag. But he did always have the dirty, rotten little scoundrel personality from the very beginning… as you might expect from one of America’s infamous Virginia opossums…