Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #185 — 11/12/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #185 — 11/12/15

1. fanrosa says:

Ha! I didn’t see that ending coming. I was expecting to see Buster and RD in their personalized director’s chairs being primped and catered to by their flunkies, errr….personal assistants….

2. that’s really reality-tv >:o) and now we all now that we can’t stand a a one night stand :O)

3. Merbear74 says:

May I recommend a slew of remedies that won’t work?

4. I’ll bet Sally Strothers isn’t busy. She could make a lot more people fork over some dough — or acorns. I always wondered whether or not we could become an official charity. We could point out how we can’t afford the upgraded cable package. Had to be a second-hand car! I’m sure we could wrench their hearts with our sad stories … but we need a spokesperson who can make them cry for us. You too. Maybe … I know … Garry will do yours, you can do ours and we will all make out like BANDITS 🙂

• Oh, I could show them my 9 year old cellphone…. there wouldn’t be a dry eye out in TV land. Advertising time isn’t cheap, though…. maybe I could request equal time as part of my Presidential campaign.

5. The Cutter says:

So you think some of those charities aren’t quite on the level?

• Just a few. I’m actually cynical of any of the “sponsorship” ones like I mocked today. How do I really know my donations are why my kid went from a starving waif to a clean cut scholar wearing discarded celebratory sportswear from pro teams that failed to win the championship…?

6. Christie1111 says:

Sigh, they didn’t get to wash in Evenly Gorgeous? 🙂

I was ready to pick up the phone and donate to Tufts of Love! I even know a few squirrels who would benefit from some tale extensions and some Rogaine.

Too many charities pick the wrong spokescritter. Any cause that has a celebrity speaking out for it just gets an eye roll from me.

• Especially any celebrity that is the antithesis of the cause they are trying to support. Sally took a lot of grief for begging for food donations among starving kids while looking like a blimp. Hottie has a lot of gall to do the same among the furless with her shiny coat and long blonde hair! I’ll see if the ToL research department has anything safe and humane for your balding squirrels…

• Trisha says:

Thank you! I have a couple that could really use some help! I wonder what happens to their fur. So many are missing chunks of tail fur! You could just send Hottie over and they could pluck what they need from her. 🙂

8. Poor old RD. I have to say that I too had thought that it would end with Buster and RD looking spick-and-span, but I like the ending you’ve gone with.

I’ve always kind of wondered this too. TV personalities who want my acorns give me pause, no matter how worthy the charity seems to be.

Harsh. Although I will say I’d like to meet up with that Sarah McLaughlin bitch in a dark alley sometime. She ruined her own music for me with those totally disturbing commercials.

11. Piglove says:

OMP – rolling on the floor here snorting. First I was like all Sara McLaughlin singing in my ear. Then I was look snort – that is too funny with the ending. You are good Evil… very good. XOXO – Bacon

12. As I tell the teens (to their horror and embarrassment) promiscuity is bad for your health and leads to STD’s and hurt feelings. However if you chose to walk that path USE PROTECTION!
    LOL! Very unpredictable ending except if it were real life. You are clever and HILARIOUS! LOL!

Ooh noo! Buster looked fairly normal 🙂 but poor RD? I’m off out to collect 50 acorns right now!

14. reocochran says:

My grandson, Micah, who was in my photos on Saturday wants to donate 200 acorns. ♡ He says he will collect them for a Cub Scout badge, “Nutty Nature Lovers.” 😀