Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #189 — 12/10/15

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #189 — 12/10/15

1. Holly says:

Guns don’t kill people. Rainbow Donkey statuettes kill people. (and animals)

2. Oh I wish I could help some people with their “stretches” that way :o)

3. The Cutter says:

Sadly, I’ve hurt myself stretching before.

Hm, where can I get myself a Rainbow Donkey statuette? This comic gives me an idea for the dreaded family gift exchange….

Some policies just deserve a good smack-down 🙂

6. Have you ever played Bullshit Bingo? It’s an office game. Everyone gathers at the meeting where they don’t want to be. Each time a speaker uses one of Those Words (paradigm, matrix, etc.), everyone leaps to his or her feet and shouts BULLSHIT! First up gets the point. Five points wins and can call the meeting to a close. We actually DID this in one place. Everyone was laughing so hard, they gave up holding meetings.

• I am so glad I never have to attend real office-type meetings. There’s enough bullshit at our more informal nightly meeting, but you couldn’t yell out a Bingo lest a customer might overhear and then the shit really hits the fan…

7. Blue62 says:

This! Hehe I got kicked out of one our regional yards because the district manager got pissy I didn’t do my corporate stretches. Cause y’know, a rinky dink five minute routine is going to help drag brush a couple hours after you do it….

• I remember someone where I work got wrote up after an accident that had nothing to do with being loose for not doing their stretches. You know, that’ll prevent a box from falling on your head. It’s even more comical because we get an hour lunch, and there’s nothing that says we have to stretch again upon coming back from that!

8. Trish says:

HA!. It was totally not Stretches that caused that groin injury. I have new winter gloves LOL

9. occupational health and safety measures will be the death of us ALL! Just filling out out the forms will be enough to send us around the bend! love that ‘the boss” is just playing games on the PC. LOL

Brilliant. It was not a stretch for me to believe this is based on a real life incident.