Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #198 — 2/11/16

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #198 — 2/11/16

1. I love it. Perfect. Candy doobies. You could make them in chocolate and they would … never mind. You know.

• I would really be surprised if they don’t already exist somewhere. If we are going to become a hemp friendly society again, we may as well get children started off on the right foot, and maybe teach them proper joint etiquette as well…

2. fanrosa says:

Oh, sure, don’t even start writing your check until after the kid gets back. Nobody else here has anything better to do than wait around on somebody who hasn’t noticed that the rest of the world is just swiping a card through a machine and getting on with their damn day….

3. HaHaHa! I was too busy cacking myself over the Cucci bag to notice the check book! Funny! ๐Ÿ˜€

Haha you wrote coochie…I still habe to srite a paper chrck to my landlord…smh. This is hilarious.

5. Who does your squirrels hair?

Little kids smoke the real things now, there’s no need for sweetie ciggies.
    As a good little boy, I had to Google both “Mary J” and “doobies”. Then I had a good laugh ๐Ÿ™‚

• There are so many slang terms for marijuana, it’s hard to keep track of them all even accounting for many of them probably not being international. I remember when I was a kid seeing a girl who had to be in her early teens smoking with the complete blessing of her parents, and I was like what!?!? Given how tobacco has become the antichrist here while at the same time weed seems to be gaining mass public acceptance, I am waiting for Candy Doobies to show up on the counter at work some day!

Very funny, the details in this one are great. I remember those candy cigarettes. They’d get all slobbery when you were playing cool adult, then the filter part would turn to mush– and you’d have to eat the candy, even if you weren’t ready to. I do hope that the new Mary Jane candy joints are of a better quality. Today’s little children deserve better than we had.

• It is quite possible that Mary J’s Candy Doobies will put children in the mindset to where they don’t care if the blunt tip gets a bit mushy. It’s all cool, man. It’s all cool….

8. that’s a very creative name for that ole ciggies from the past. I’m glad they are no longer available… the taste was awful after we set them on fire :o)

9. Merbear74 says:

I wish that I could go to the drugstore and really buy some candy doobies….
    Nut cancer. You slay me, ES. LOL

10. Piglove says:

Candy Doobies…. puts head down on desk and laughs until my tummy hurts. XOXO – Bacon

11. Holly says:

I thought this was going in another direction considering I saw two middle schoolers “vape-ing” at the bus stop not too long ago. Still funny though ๐Ÿ™‚

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if candy doobies were for sale somewhere here in Washington. Recreational pot stores are popping up everywhere and marijuana goods are apparently being passed around at the high school. Someone gave my 16-year-old a marijuana brownie for his birthday. At school. It’s crazy! I bet I could find someone smoking weed on the sidewalk before I could find someone writing a check! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Bonus if you could find someone who was writing a check to buy some marijuana!

• Trisha says:

Well, now I am tempted to go hang out at The Kushery – that’s the name of my neighborhood pot store – to see if I could capture someone writing a check! I think I’ll wait until there’s a furry fandom convention in the area though, to see if I can capture someone wearing a skunk suit buying pot with a check. That would be interesting to see!

• If you could get a picture of that, the next Rainbow Donkey mug would be on me!!!

13. Dear residents of the USA. It’s spelt “cheque”. No love, the residents of England, the birthplace of the English language.

๐Ÿ˜‰