Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #200 — 2/25/16

And another milestone is reached with my 200th edition of my comic strip!  Thank you for helping inspire me to make you laugh, cry, smile and groan for the past 200 Thursdays!

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #200 — 2/25/16

1. The Cutter says:

Nothing is quite as American as violence!

2. he lowered the spear… somehow :o) it probably happened because there was no chileeh sign in your comic… Happy 200!

Nobody kills Buster as good as you do! The poor little guy, even civil rights can’t protect him. Congratulations on your 200th comic! And thank you for making our Thursdays more violently funny. 🙂

4. Congrats on squeezing out 200 giggle-worthy cartoons – not an easy task to be sure……..!!

Pam (and Sam)

5. Quirky Girl says:

Happy 200th comic strip anniversary!!!

Ah, the joys of The Food Chain. Always an enjoyable topic for a vegetarian like me. 😛

At any rate, I guess that whole edjumicating thing didn’t go over too well for that poor possum. But I love how Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner finally got justice by taking their respective tormenters all the way to the Supreme Court. 😀

• The veggies will probably rise in revolt before the possums do. While I applaud the Bugs decision, that Road Runner was such a douche! I always rooted for Wile E. to catch him just once….

Congrats on your 200th comic strip. Bravo. One for all, and all for Buster. 😉

7. Ah, what better way to celebrate 200 comics than by having Buster die yet again? 😀

8. Thom says:

Happy Milestone Day! And, for the record, I also rooted for Wile E.

9. Buster bites it again. I’m not sure whether I should cheer and take out my hankie and dab away my tears.

NUMBER 200! YAY!! I think I’ve been following your for at least 100 of them … I think. Yeah, I think so. Maybe more. Congratulations!!

10. Let us raise our fizzy, lolly water to Buster’s 200th sweatin’ Thursday and to a great big grin for the rest of us! Pass on the pie at the party but big mobs of the ice-cream for me please! 😀 😀 😀

Congrats on 200 comics! Here is to 200 more, and then some.

12. WOO HOO! Winner Winner Possum Dinner! Wiki reminds me of Sampson the Sacramento Kings mascot. I’m looking forward to many more ES comics in the future.

• I looked up the mascot and you are right, there is a resemblance! I don’t know if Wiki can dunk basketballs or roll around on skates, though. We shall see in the next 200 or so comics…

Hmm, I could’ve sworn I won that lawsuit. I wondered what all those nasty letters were about…

Congratulations on number 200 and what better way to celebrate than to knock off everyone’s favourite possum (and all in the name of Nature, too!).

14. reocochran says:

Happy 300th, Evil Squirrel. You still write like a teenager!! 😀

15. Haha! congrats on your milestone. Perhaps, if we eat the lawyers and politicians, the world would be great again!

16. Pingback: EVIL SQUIRREL’S NEST COMIC # 200 – CONGRATULATIONS!! | SERENDIPITY