Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #212 — 5/19/16

comic51916

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #212 — 5/19/16

1. Remember. There’s no “I” in TEAM. But there’s no “WE” either.

2. Quirky Girl says:

That’s some impressive teamwork. It’s always the least likely suspects carrying out the crime, isn’t it? 😀

On a side note…How did I never notice the word MEAT in TEAM?!? Very interesting…

3. Green Embers says:

😆 There is a lot of truth in this comic. 🙂

4. ha! Bonnie&Clyde knew why they worked as a team… hope they share the loot :o)

5. Ahhhhh yes – this strategy works well….the old acorn shell game! Move ’em around so quickly nobody notices. I guess it pays to look shady!

Pam

6. I would never have suspected sweet little Pigladillo in a million years!

I think the new WordPress Editor is a bit overpriced at 1 acorn. Ditto what gentlestitches said above. Who’d of thunk it?

• It speaks volumes that Pigladillo did not even bother to steal the new editor. This is what happens when you choose your mentors unwisely… they will turn good critters bad and have them do their dirty work.

Gasp! I would never have thought it of them, the little lawbreakers.
    Is that a shout out to aliceatwonderland with the “Sims – kill Boppo edition”? 🙂

• It’d been a loooooong time since I did a Boppo shoutout, but when I decided to make one of the fake software packages a Sims game, the poor old clown immediately came to mind!

9. Piglove says:

OMP! This is hilarious and I needed this laugh today. My piggy butt is dragging. I don’t think I got enough sleep last night. XOXO – Bacon

10. Holly says:

Mike Tyson grill? Does it have an ear on it?

That naughty pigladillo! I wouldn’t have pegged him for a shoplifter. I love how you made Buster look all shady here.

12. Reblogged this on SERENDIPITY and commented:
    Profiling is alive and well at the malls of America. I haven’t seen many possums in our local stores — few that they are — but we are building a wall to prevent them from coming into Our Town. A big wall. The possums will pay for it. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

13. Ah, a wonderful ploy. However, you missed a trick. It should have ended with the Pigadillo accidentally running Buster over in the mobility scooter!