Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #218 — 6/30/16

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #218 — 6/30/16

1. JackieP says:

Ah, the irony, eh? I met someone like that once. Couldn’t see they were doing exactly what they accused me of doing. Sigh.

2. Quirky Girl says:

I’m vegetarian. But I definitely don’t get all crazy like that. Mostly because I don’t care what anyone else thinks, and I don’t care enough to comment on their choice of food. ๐Ÿ˜›

The only time I must object is if someone tries to touch me while eating meat. Especially bacon. Shudder!

3. Well, you know my food preferences. But NOBODY can resist bacon.

4. Isn’t amazing how aggressively unbiased people can be? You’d think “lack of bias” would imply peaceful, wouldn’t you?

5. Kat says:

Look Pot, you and Kettle are BOTH black! ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Merbear74 says:

Veggie burgers are great when they are slathered with bacon.

7. I like my veggie burgers with a side of steak……..

Pam

8. LOL! People need to settle down and remember it isn’t necessarily “all about them” Skunks are getting so defensive and precious these days. They need a big swig of “harden up” served in a Unicorn cup with a side order of “no one is interested in what you do or don’t eat!”
    I will have a serve of rainbow ice cream….no.. make that puke! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Funny!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

9. that’s a part of real life… I don’t do meat and I often get such comments although I said nothing… maybe I look like a protest on two legs and I should wear more pink?

Is this meant to be foreshadowing? I’m thinking that as July, political month extraordinaire, goes along, this sort of bias-based-on-bias conversation is going to be all that I hear. And it won’t be about veggie burgers.

11. Holly says:

What color is the soylent chileh?

12. Thom says:

I don’t have anything to add to the vegan/non-vegan issue…I’m just thankful you didn’t bring up the 3,726 health code violations……maybe I shouldn’t have used Mel’s Diner as a role model..

13. Back from vacay….missed the evil squirrel!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Odysseys are becoming all too common! You can’t say anything these days without being called a racist misogynist xenophobe. By today’s definitions, I am all of those things. And a murderer because I eat meat. We’re all terrible people!

• I like being a terrible person! I have a Terrible Towel I picked up while I was in PIttsburgh a few years ago, so I’ll just go waving it around like a freak flag and dare people to make terrible judgments about me!

One certified organic all natural non-GMO veggie burger – cooked in the same fat as everything else…

No puke for you and the other sayings were awesome. I don’t care if you want your veggie burger, more bacon for me. Love the TB hat. E Coli could be tomorrow’s hat.

17. Love the irony. Sometimes, people just don’t like someone because they’re unpleasant, not because they happen to also belong to some minority group. And hey, I suffer from resting bitch face, so I constantly look like I’m judging people when I’m not making myself smile.