Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #226 — 8/25/16

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #226 — 8/25/16

1. Blue62 says:

Like, totally awsome! As was surviving a squirrel climbing into the tree I was in the other day….he kept moving, found another way to ground.

2. We went outside and took pictures on real cameras today. Then we went home and I put those pictures on to the computer. I spent the remainder of my day processing on the computer. There’s no hope for us. Our species is doomed to an electronic life. But … wait. I LIKE being connected. Maybe not entirely doomed 🙂

• I am about as tied to my computer as many people are to their phones… though one of the reasons I don’t give in to the smartphone revolution is that it forces me to live prehistorically when I’m out of the house. I like it that way…

3. We drove across country this summer and found Pokemon everywhere! We found a lot of other stuff too, but yeah, we all need to go out more without our tiny little magic boxes when it isn’t so freaking hot.

Love the posters…and the chalkboards…and Buster with the apple. S
    Maybe all the bloggers are on Summer vacation.

5. seems the time we built shacks in a forrest and grilled marshmallows there are over… but maybe there is an app for that? I would like it… virtual marshmallows have zero calories, ha!

6. Haw, Haw, Haw! Enjoyed this very much but embarrassed to say what I did last summer.

7. OMG! The Dinkum Island accent is a triumph! Mummy and Daddy! No one hardly ever gets it right! Is virtual waste a virtual sin? No one has time for sin anymore, they are too busy on their smarty pants phones! Gotta go, I think there is a Pokemon close by! LOL! 😀

8. We are prehistoric in my house…….cell phones that only make phone calls and don’t text/take photos/fix dinner/do laundry……………….I like living in the dark ages. Comes with being older than dirt I think!

Pam

9. Kat says:

It’s all about balance. Some time spent with the electronics, some time spent with live humans or critters, and for some of us there’s creative time. Balance.

Buster ate the teacher’s apple and didn’t choke on it? What’s going on here?

11. Merbear74 says:

Damn technology, how I love thee.

12. Piglove says:

HA! I love it. Always great when the tables are turned and someone gets busted! XOXO – Bacon

13. Jeanette says:

As much as everyone shares and overshares on Facebook about perfect vacations and such, I am sure the technology just helps get through the reality of hot, sweaty, cranky people in strange places (the vacationers, not the natives!) 🙂

This helps me see the upside to Daniel’s summer with his eye injury. At least he had some excitement that didn’t just happen on a screen and he’s got the battle wounds to prove it. And later this year he can take a day off school to have cataract surgery. How many kids can say that? 🙂

I’m right with whoever wrote “die summer die” on the board!

15. During my summer vacation, I built 2 large castles in Minecraft…and practiced sniping grunts in Halo. tee hee.