Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #229 — 9/15/16

Image | This entry was posted in Bashful's Adventures, Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #229 — 9/15/16

1. Piglove says:

snorts with piggy laughter. Always a stone away…. Another awesome evil creation my dear friend. We LOVE it! XOXO – Bacon

2. Bradley says:

I’m sad for the poor possum. 😦

3. Oh my heavens…and here I thought Bashful was a handful. I think he’s definitely met his match! 😉

4. Sulfuric acid? Ouch. That’s a bad way to go. I hope was wearing his Kevlar underwear. You are the only blog on which I use high magnification to make sure I don’t miss anything.

Poor Buster bit it again, huh. Oh well. Carnivals are creepy anyhow.

• I felt like Buster had died too many mundane, ordinary, boring deaths over the years… so decided to make this one particularly gruesome. Poor little guy… he’s already back though, and ready to get put through the wringer again next week.

What a caring charity! I’d’ve quite liked a dunk in chileh, but I’m not so keen on sulphuric acid. Though my home-made chileh burns about as much!
    Maybe I’ll just take a couple of those butt-nugget bars instead.

Funny. I am going to hell. Still funny.

7. You have captured Bashful 100 percent! Butt how does he hold the balloon? press the button? The same way he et with chop stixs in Japan with me. Guffaw. I love the way cartoons and pet rocks don’t have to be overly concerned with questions like that! Are funnel cakes made with spiders? Again with the questions! 😀

• LOL, spider cake! Funnel cakes are a carnival tradition in America, and yet I have no idea what in the heck they actually are! You should have seen all the trouble I went through to prop the marker up in Bashful’s “hand” in the drawing post the other day! I wish live action could use the same physics as cartoons…

8. hahahah well done :o) …and thanks for the reminder: no chilleeeeh today :o)

Acid?! Oh my! This is all too intense for me. How about a nice cartoon about peace and love? Something along the lines of the Bashful will inherit the Earth.

10. Holly says:

I thought for sure he would be hired out as the stone to throw and dunk the poor possum 🙂

• Coulda went that way, though I already kinda worked that gag in my post where Bashful went “bowling” last Friday. I figured I’d let him get the win in this one since he might end up getting more abuse before I mercifully send him back to Bacon…

11. Yeah….I’m tall enough to read this comic! Barely…but yeah!!

12. Piglove says:

Reblogged this on Piglove and commented:
    Oh snap friends – Bashful made the nest comic… do you think he’s finally met his match? XOXO – Bacon

13. Awwwwwwww. Bashful is looking good here.
    ES I can’t tell you how I laughed at all of the different signs on the podium. Oh my goodness, thank you.

• I like having chances to work in ever-changing signs like that since it gives my comic a second chance to be funny in case the main plot falls flat. That, and I now have so many recurring comic “memes” that I need them to work everyone in!

Sulphuric acid, ouch! I bet this is a death Buster will remember for a long time. Bashful seems to be handling all the gruesome goings on at the Nest quite well!

15. Hemangini says:

hahahahaha I love your blog! this is the first time i am here and seems like I am gonna stay. ❤ your work.