The Happy Squirrel

As George Carlin would say.... he's more than happy.

As George Carlin would say…. he’s more than happy.

picture dayWhat a surprise I got on this Picture Day Wednesday!  The real-life Hottie sent me another package with a few sciurine treasures she recovered from estate auctions and the like halfway across the country.  In the past, she had sent me four-fifths of the Squirrel Children as well as Chip the squirrel/chipmunk hybrid.  I think this little guy may become the newest Hottie-supplied Shelf Critter Theatre star… I mean, just look how damn happy he is!  I think he should be named Prozac, what do you think?

I’ll return with another happy treasure next Wednesday….

P.S. – Hopefully tonight I’ll catch up on answering comments and reading posts…

This entry was posted in Picture Day and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to The Happy Squirrel

1. The name is ok, nobody is so happy without Prozac.

2. ody N bizkit……tell dad pro zac can haz sum side eefex !!! dad will hafta watch out for that ~~~ 🙂 ♥♥♥

Cute. I’d call him Zac, for short.

4. He is unlike all the other kids, SHINY. That must mean something … but … what? Hmm.

5. Ladybuggz says:

I like Ally Beans name for him…Zac, for short! 😉

6. Kay says:

Who is the real life hottie for those of us not in the know? We really need to catch up!!

7. Quirky Girl says:

Prozac does indeed seem like a suitable name for such an excessively happy creature. 😀

8. absolutely… wonder what he has done and what brought such a smile to it’s face… maybe the prozack was blue ?

9. Maybe that shine is sweat? Under the hot lights of the Evil Squirrel Theater stage a guy can get a bit damp. Then again some drugs cause that sweat thing too (so they say). Zac might be a perfect name for this little dood.

Pam

10. Whacky Zakkie will fit in nicely in the Shelf Theatre Co.

11. Piglove says:

OMP – Prozac is such a perfect name for that guy. How can he be so happy so early in the morning? Heck, I don’t even start oinking until noon! XOXO – Bacon

12. Kay Harris says:

I suppose I am confused. Guess I need to dig up the old Bored and refresh my memory. It’s sort of coming back to me now! Still need to catch up sometime. My little Chapman is 9 years old and still a math whiz. The problem is he’s highly allergic to cats. We have new cat, Jack Black, and it causes poor Chap to itch all over! My oldest Granddaughter, who is 26 is married and has a new baby girl – 10 weeks old. My great granddaughter! I’ll have to email you a photo. Moved to another house – bigger and better.

13. Merbear74 says:

I’d call him Wino….

Prozac…I like it! He’ll make a great addition to shelf critter theatre. Being that happy all the time, he’s sure to annoy the hell out of some of the grumpier critters, like Rainy.

15. Pingback: In lumina