Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #256 — 3/23/17

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #256 — 3/23/17

1. Good bye Buster. I thought he was a super hero. I thought he could leap tall buildings, at a single bound. So sad. So terribly sad.

But … he will be BACK!

2. franhunne4u says:

Buster isn’t dead – he just pretends to be – very, very
    convincingly. THAT is his superpower … Thinking is not.

3. I agree to save the world from stupidity deserved a gucci bag… and pink was the color of last year, so it is anyway time for a change :o)

Ah, Buster. Even when he wins, he loses.
    I’d like to adopt that cute little critter on the poster, please.

5. Merbear74 says:

867-5309….I called that number and got Mitzi….

6. Piglove says:

OMP – Poor guy. Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

Awww, I love the adopt a critter sign! And even though I have that critter, the sign makes me want to adopt more critters. I wish I could adopt Buster too. Even though he can be stupid and sleazy and would break my heart with all his many deaths, I find his big blue eyes irresistible.

• I have always wondered why I gave Buster blue eyes…. it had to be before I knew what his personality was going to be, otherwise they would have definitely been bullshit brown! Adopting new critters is always fun, even if they are creepy looking critters like a lot of my collection.

• Trisha says:

You do have some shady looking critters! And good thing too. SCT would get boring really fast with too many wide eyed innocents like my green critter.

8. Gosh I just love a happy ending!

Pam

9. Quirky Girl says:

Everyone is unstoppable…unless they’re lying in a pool of their own blood. Yikes!

• Grabbing a knife by the blade is even worse than running with scissors, as our superhero would offer up as the post-show moral of the story if her were not in fact lying in a pool of his own blood…