Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #257 — 3/30/17

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #257 — 3/30/17

Did you put an electrifying mojo in x caae someone tried to steal then sell them?

2. Actually, I think you are mirroring my real gardening experience. I love my gardens, but as the weeds advance and the bugs show up, I totally lose it and it becomes a gigantic patch of thorns and dead things. This year, with the caterpillars coming back, I’m not even going to try to do anything.

I hope you really ARE planting something. Whether they are you critters of flowers or plastic flowers (I’m thinking of getting at least two more flamingos), I’m sure it’ll be … well, you know.

• I tried the planting things a couple times and got one measly sunflower out of the everything. There are tulips and daffodils from the previous owner that still come back every year, and that’s as flowery as I need to get. When I was a kid, I’d break open the gourds and scatter the seeds in our backyard. Those things WILL grow, and grow like weeds. But the harvest was usually bountiful….

Green is green, I guess. Well done.

4. Bravo uncle evil!!! I think the only one with black thumbs is my momma…. and maybe buster ;o)

Well, that’s one way to make your garden grow!

6. Merbear74 says:

Cha cha cha chia!

7. Chia pets might be the only thing I can grow in our hard as cement clay…..I believe I’ll give it a try. I just noticed even the squirrel has chia-hair…… 🙂

Pam

8. noelleg44 says:

I’ve never considered having a garden because of all our wildlife (deer, rabbits, squirrels, possums, foxes, raccoons to mention a few), but a chia pet garden? Interesting!

9. Quirky Girl says: