As I’ve said many many many times, I’m not much on bloggers awards since they seem to be a dime a dozen… but today I was awarded with one that I had not seen before, had very few strings attached, and came from one of my one of my my enthusiastic recent WordPress friends… and that is what this award celebrates, our WordPress family we have all created for ourselves through our blogs!
The rules for this award are easy:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
So first off, here’s a huge squirrelly thank you to my porcine friend Bacon and his Pig Love blog for nominating me for this prestigious award! This Pigladillo’s for you, pal!
Since I only get ten nominations, and I have many more bloggers on WordPress who are part of my community here, I will stick with those who I interact with the most and/or have been with me the longest, and to further make the cut easier for me, they must be currently active on their blog.
Here are my ten nominees:
Thank you everyone for being a part of my WordPress family!