Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #31 — 11/29/12

I don’t plan on doing inside jokes like this very often since I want my comics to be stand-alone funny, but I couldn’t resist this since I almost peed my pants when the idea came to me at work the other night!

I also wanted to mention, since I am a huge calendar nerd, that because of the odd quirk that the months of May through November each year will start on a different day of the week, and since I began this series on the first week of May, my first 31 editions of my comic have now each fallen on a different numbered date!  Yep, we have November 1, August 2, May 3, October 4, July 5, September 6, June 7, November 8… etc. through May 31!  Yes, I will probably have a post at some point in the future regarding how geeky I am when it comes to the inner workings of the Gregorian calendar….

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #31 — 11/29/12

1. mskatykins says:

I started my Spineless Wonders in may as well… Lol. 🙂

Love it. Is it near Climax? Hee hee hee.

2. rebecca2000 says:

Inside jokes are fun when worked in content. I do it all the time. No worries. 😉

• Yay! Mama always told me to listen to the advice of those who can get triple digit comments on their posts. Thank you, ma’am!

• rebecca2000 says:

lol You’re welcome. I don’t quite know how I get triple digits other than I answer everyone.

• That’s still a lot from others, and quite impressive! I popped by your place earlier today, and although I only wound up tickling your new like button a few times, I noted the comment count on those posts and stood in awe. I’m honored such a popular blogger even reads my stuff!!! 🙂

• rebecca2000 says:

awwww sweet but no need to feel honored. I have had my blog since July 18th. I have no job so I pretty much work full time on blogging and writing stuff that makes people laugh. You have a wonderful blog here. 🙂

3. psquirrel says:

Agree with Rebecca! I live for the Evil Squirrel… esp. the comics!

4. Your Royal PITA says:

I don’t get it. 😛

5. Your Royal PITA says:

Huh. If I change my name but not my email, I have to get moderated. Moderate THIS!!!!

6. HaHa I just learnt that PITA in America doesn’t only mean mean a type of unleavened bread!

7. dogfordavid says:

lol great job working those two things in. 🙂 I remember seeing those comments before on another of your posts and love how you got them in the comic. lol : )

8. ES Maybe you deserve a kiss in Paradise? 😉

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )