Squirrels, Squirrels, Squirrels!

These ice stages are just as hard as they look in video games!

Photo credit: Clairity

I stumbled across a post about photographing squirrels while blog trolling this morning, and it contained a handful of wonderful squirrel pictures culled from Flickr.  I just had to share some of my favorites over here!  Credit for these pictures goes to each individual listed underneath the picture, and thanks to the Make Your Ideas Art blog for putting these together.  I can only hope to one day take a picture as cool as any of these are.  Enjoy!

Who gave that mole a camera for his birthday?

Photo credit: Genista

I think these nuts have been spiked with PROZAC!!!

Photo credit: Genista

Oh, a wise guy, eh? Am I just here to amuse you?

Photo credit: Gilles Gonthier

Spidersquirrel! Spidersquirrel! Does whatever a spidersquirrel can!

Photo credit: John Morgan

The pointy haired squirrel boss oversees his workers on his lunch break.

Photo credit: Peter G. Trimming

Ummmm, nobody told me this was going to be a nude photo shoot. Please give me back my robe!

Photo credit: Salmando

I said I was ready for my close up, but this is ridiculous!

Photo credit: Tomi Tapio

Can I be the next “Who Me?” squirrel?

Photo credit: Tomi Tapio

Let’s play Twister!!!

Photo credit: Bill Burris

This entry was posted in Saturday Squirrel and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Squirrels, Squirrels, Squirrels!

1. mskatykins says:

Do you know what, Evil Squirrel, I was going to start telling you all the ones I really liked, but there are just far, far too many! These are fantastic! I’ve been watching the grey squirrel in my garden again. I’m now feeling inspired to wait outside and try and take some action shots of the wildlife. 🙂

• Squirrel photography is fun! Even with a crappy camera like I have. I really do admire the skill and patience of those who can take pictures like these.

Get some shots of that squirrel! I’d love to see them….

• mskatykins says:

Well now that I have my charger back (eh, long story which resulted in it never actually being away in the first place… oops!) I should be able to get some. I only had my crappy webcam as a substitute the last time the little fella was frolicking! 🙂

2. dogfordavid says:

these are adorable 🙂 and as usual I love your captions lol Thanks for sharing these 🙂

3. pantherbutts says:

some of these photos end up on my facebook page. i acknowledge your web-site. i do change the captions because the pictures inspire me to use my own words.

4. paulheels says:

Squirrels are great

5. psquirrel says:

What a great group of squirrels! I noticed that your “Prozac squirrel” also made an appearance on my blog on October 8th. What a photogenic little critter!! =)

6. gentlestitches says:

Bonza group of squirrels. Your ones are really good too. They seem more real somehow. Really!

7. viewsfromsue says:

You know how to make me smile with my morning coffee. This collection is worth 3 likes!! Your commentary is icing on the squirrely cake. 🙂

8. Christie1111 says:

Wow! You are getting quite a following!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )