Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #112 — 6/19/14

comic61914

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #112 — 6/19/14

The Freud poster is a nice, subtle touch there 🙂

Poor Rainbow donkey.

3. I’m sure Dr. Freud would do the same… but I’m not sure if he had a niece… google said he had 7 siblings, so I think he probably had one… or 87 :o)

Snorts – Poor guy. Trickery at its best! XOXO – Bacon

5. Great plot twist! I look forward to Thursday mornings just to see what these guys are up to next. Thanks for starting my day off right… with rainbow puke!

Wonderful. Trickery taken to a new level. Your mind is very devious. And fun.

7. OMG!!! I hope the ethics committee don’t find out!!! 😀

8. The Cutter says:

Kids birthday parties are the worst. I can’t wait until I can just drop my daughter off and leave rather than having to stick around.

• I didn’t even like them when I was a kid. That was one of the hidden perks of being poor, we never got those stupid parties for ourselves, and luckily, not many of my friends did either…

9. reocochran says:

Poor unicorn! Shock therapy! Horrible consequences for venting! Smiles, Robin

A shocking expose into the inner mind of Rainbow Donkey! Who’d’a thunk it?
    “Puke a rainbow” hee hee 🙂

11. Poor Rainbow Donkey!! I’m pretty sure he’d be able to sue Dr Hottie’s office for malpractice. Just in case you need further ideas for your comics!!