Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #96 — 2/27/14

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #96 — 2/27/14

Probably not far off, unfortunately.

DOH! Nailed it, ES. Different must = bad.

Snorticles. Nods head – about right. XOXO – Bacon

I see you’ve been having a lot of fun with the chalkboard 🙂

• I always have a lot of fun with the chalkboard! It’s the best part of my classroom comics! And I always liked to write on the board when I was a kid… even if it would get me in trouble!

5. So much to appreciate in this comic, but I especially liked the chalkboard messages. This space for rent, priceless. Ponies 4 Life!

6. I love hyenas, though I’ve never heard one say anything nice about me. They are the ultra weirdest animal, neither cat nor dog and hermaphroditic too. What possibilities for the character! I do love your cartoons. Thanks for today laugh.

I guess you also wondered how sitting mindless and bored in detention is supposed to teach anyone anything.

• Hyenas are awesome! There is a pic my Mom took at the zoo a couple years ago of two happy hyenas that I like to drop in a post from time to time….

Actually…. the detention thing had never occurred to me before! But that’s true, it’s definitely more of a punitive measure than a rehabilitative one…

7. Love the chalkboard and the logic! 🙂

8. fanrosa says:

He should be more concerned that he’s spreading a stereotype that hyenas are Lakers’ fans…..

9. C.K. Hope says:

Yay, Goatacus goes to school! I love your use of the chalkboard, though it’s really my favorite part of your comics – seeing what you’ve hidden in the background!