Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #202 — 3/10/16

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #202 — 3/10/16

1. Everybody needs a good wing man. Garry used to travel with a small terrier. Drew them like flies to honey 🙂

2. Errrrrk……things don’t always work out the way we THINK they will…………!!

Sam and Pam

3. Holly says:

Well, he was right, the chicks dig the ‘dillo 😀

Clem definitely picked the wrong wing man! But I think he got what he deserved for keeping our poor little pigladillo friend on a leash. No wonder Pigladillo chooses to hang out with Buster sometimes!

Clem’s plan worked … just not for Clem.

Yay for Pigladillo! The student becomes the master…

7. Oh I just loved the gratuitous advertisment and pigadillo is definitely squeeeeee! HaHa!

8. that’s the way I love :o) … I so understand those girls, I wanted to marry a tv-guy who was a complete idiot because of his cute old english sheep dog :o)

9. Merbear74 says:

Totes adorbs made me giggle like a schoolgirl….

10. Piglove says:

Snorts with piggy laughter. I ❤ it! Then again, that's what happens when dad tries to use me. HA! XOXO – Bacon

11. Kat says:

Denied!!! 😀

12. JackieP says:

Well, things worked out well…kinda…..sorta….maybe? LOL

13. Brilliant. Only at the Nest!!

“He’s cuter than anything we had in Mother Russia… besides the yaks.” I like this particular line from the comic. I don’t know why, exactly— except to say that your mind is a treasure trove of absurdity. I like absurd– and yaks, of course.