Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #116 — 7/17/14

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #116 — 7/17/14

Only soft tail will do, it seems πŸ˜€

If a tail comes along, you must touch it. Touch it good.

3. Lynda says:

Suddenly, I am 15 again and my dad is trying to explain a finer point on the facts of life. I had never seen him so flustered and never did get an answer to my question!

Good one!

4. wait I help you out: never take candy from a stranger. ( no matter if he has a fluffy tail)

5. Twindaddy says:

I need to get some tail…

6. Oh my goodness. This is so spot on.

7. Poor mommy…she needs a universal translator! But you have to love kids. Especially squirrelly kids. πŸ™‚

Snorticles. Stretches and fluffs his tail… PLOL. XOXO – Bacon

Not only is the way Erin is reacting perfect, but her name perfectly fits my recollections of being an Erin of that age. πŸ˜‰

• So you went around grabbing soft and fluffy tails too when you were young? πŸ˜‰

• Mental Mama says:

More like I went around doing things that made the grown ups a little embarrassed, particularly when I insisted they explain in great detail why what I was doing was so wrong. But yes, had there been fluffy tails to grab and stroke, I definitely would have. πŸ™‚

10. Wow, my mind was racing the whole way through this one… and it ended up wondering what it would be like if human’s had squirrel-like tails. What fun! I would want to touch them all too. And decorate them with bows and such. (Oh, that’s bad.)

• LOL! To put this together with the Jaded’s comment below, wondering what it would be like if humans had big fluffy tails was the starting point in this comic’s inspiration! Adults would be forced to resist the temptation to touch others’ fluffy tails since we would likely not consider that to be appropriate, just like (most) adult humans manage to resist the temptation to touch the well endowed parts of the people they come into contact with. But kids on the other hand are totally uninhibited in their behavior, and you don’t have to go through puberty to appreciate how wonderful it feels to stroke soft, fluffy fur! So the idea of Erin running around grabbing at all the fluffy tails in my menagerie came to mind, and realizing how frustrating it would be for her mother to try to explain to her why that was wrong completed the gag!

• Thank you so much for providing the inspiration behind this comic. How funny!! We really should all have squirrel tails. That would be awesome. And I guess there’s always the chance that if we humans had evolved with tails that some cultures would’ve developed in the world where it was acceptable (and perhaps a sign of admiration) to touch each other’s tails. How sad that we will never know.

Poor Buster! And how did you come up with this one?

• Squirrel Picnic touched on the inspiration behind this comic in her comment directly above, and I have included some of the thought processes behind it in my reply to her. It’s quite strange how my mind works!

That makes perfect sense! See you tomorrow for your continued WWTBAM saga.

This could be a Public Information Cartoon.
    I’m actually feeling sorry for Buster. I’m okay with him being horribly maimed on a weekly basis, but no soft tail? 😦

14. Deborah says:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soft tail! LOL

15. I love a nice soft fluffy tail to touch. Mmm. Yummy.