Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #84 — 12/5/13

comic120513

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #84 — 12/5/13

I refuse to submit. Especially with WordPress in existence. Funny!

No sugar tonight in Clem’s coffee.

evil snort. You are an evil man. I absolutely LOVE this one. Okay I know. I love them all. But this one, this one takes the cake. XOXO – Bacon

Oh I forgot – got carried away with food as usual – πŸ™‚ Check out my blog when you get a chance. I left you something there πŸ™‚ XOXO – Bacon

5. The Cutter says:

My wife is all about the Candy Crush. She tried to get me to play. I asked her what good could possibly come of that. She didn’t have an answer.

I see Dr Spock has branched out into Sponkie care, despite having shuffled off this mortal coil some time ago! Good for him.
    I think a good read of “Tales of Woe” will cheer anyone up. Or not πŸ˜‰

• Dr. Spock was a man before his time! Live long and prosp… oh wait, wrong Spock!

I almost spoiled the Draliman anthology when I commented on your new tale of woe this morning, but wanted you to get to discover the surprise for yourself!

7. Jessie says:

Love it…especially the adorable pigladillo sleeping peacefully! πŸ˜€

8. reocochran says:

Your imagination amazes me! You cannot get bored reading these posts! Smiles, Robin

9. Oh ES!!!! You have outdone yourself!!!! Love the book reading scene!! The expressions on the critters faces,the Sponkies cavorting on the cover and haha! written by Spock! πŸ™‚

10. C.K. Hope says:

NaNoMoJoPaBloMeGoGo! I have a book in ESN! That was awesome, ES πŸ™‚

And I do not play Candy Crush, no matter how people beg or how many requests my daughter sends. I play Tetris like a normal person πŸ˜‰

11. fourcatpaw says:

Dear ES,
    Congratulations!!!
    I’ve nominated you for the β€œBlog of the Year 2013 Award”. You deserve it !!!
    Please find the information via this link : http://fourcatpaw.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/good-news-blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
    Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Thank you.
    Yelloz (fourcatpaw)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )