Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #84 — 12/5/13

comic120513

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #84 — 12/5/13

I refuse to submit. Especially with WordPress in existence. Funny!

No sugar tonight in Clem’s coffee.

evil snort. You are an evil man. I absolutely LOVE this one. Okay I know. I love them all. But this one, this one takes the cake. XOXO – Bacon

Oh I forgot – got carried away with food as usual – πŸ™‚ Check out my blog when you get a chance. I left you something there πŸ™‚ XOXO – Bacon

5. The Cutter says:

My wife is all about the Candy Crush. She tried to get me to play. I asked her what good could possibly come of that. She didn’t have an answer.

I see Dr Spock has branched out into Sponkie care, despite having shuffled off this mortal coil some time ago! Good for him.
    I think a good read of “Tales of Woe” will cheer anyone up. Or not πŸ˜‰

• Dr. Spock was a man before his time! Live long and prosp… oh wait, wrong Spock!

I almost spoiled the Draliman anthology when I commented on your new tale of woe this morning, but wanted you to get to discover the surprise for yourself!

7. Jessie says:

Love it…especially the adorable pigladillo sleeping peacefully! πŸ˜€

8. reocochran says:

Your imagination amazes me! You cannot get bored reading these posts! Smiles, Robin

9. gentlestitches says:

Oh ES!!!! You have outdone yourself!!!! Love the book reading scene!! The expressions on the critters faces,the Sponkies cavorting on the cover and haha! written by Spock! πŸ™‚

10. C.K. Hope says:

NaNoMoJoPaBloMeGoGo! I have a book in ESN! That was awesome, ES πŸ™‚

And I do not play Candy Crush, no matter how people beg or how many requests my daughter sends. I play Tetris like a normal person πŸ˜‰

11. fourcatpaw says:

Dear ES,
    Congratulations!!!
    I’ve nominated you for the β€œBlog of the Year 2013 Award”. You deserve it !!!
    Please find the information via this link : http://fourcatpaw.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/good-news-blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
    Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Thank you.
    Yelloz (fourcatpaw)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )