Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #125 — 9/18/14

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #125 — 9/18/14

Oh my…tissues…LMAO.

Buster’s gettin’ ready. Love the bathroom wall notes.

Lovin’ the graffiti! Except…a wreath? Already? Sicko.

4. hahahaha, great! I agree the inventor of the camera phone should get the nobel prize! (and free drinks of course)

5. Reblogged this on West Coast Review and commented:
    Send this to your friends who can’t refrain from taking selfies. HA HA HA HA HA

6. I am so going to share this one.

7. Funny but a really good description of the interconnectedness of all things. Thank you, Douglas Adams.

Ditto what merbear74 said. Laughing out loud here.

9. Twindaddy says:

Mecca tissue! That simply won’t get the job, um, done.

10. It’s a Hell, Dave. 🙂 LOL!!! Love how DJ Pony is in on the act and all ready to say “cheese”
    also what Merbear said. 😀

• Ha! I saw a funny T-shirt once with the Dell guy on it, giving the trademark thumbs up… and underneath him it said, “Dude, you’re going to Hell!” That inspired that little Easter egg that you mentioned!

Yoinks 🙂
    Loved the graffiti! I’ve called Boppo and there’s a hideously comical death awaiting us, and Puppies on a Roll are on the way!
    Are you not a Dell fan, then?

• This is hilarious, but you just made me notice that the computer I’ve only been using for the past 5 years now is a Dell… and I looked up the Dell logo to copy its style for that gag not realizing it was right in front of my face the whole time under the monitor screen! That’s even funnier than mocking the decade old advertising campaign they had!

12. I used to own a Dell laptop. It was actually pretty OK. But loved your easter egg there. And all the graffiti!