Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #118 — 7/31/14

Cartoon Craziness Challenge – Week 4

This week’s theme was “Kids and Pets” (no, not this stuff that I stock at work).  When this idea came to me, I already had the kid in Sully… so I dropped the Pigladillo at his feet to complete the theme since he’s often used in the pet role in my comics.  I shall continue to try working the theme of these challenges into each week’s comic!

This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #118 — 7/31/14

Wait, part WHAT of the WWTBAM saga? 🙂

Puppies on a roll!

2. hahahaha that reminds me of my BFF… she hated reading and I had to read the stories to her till she learnt it by rote… she still hates reading but she can txt as fast as a lightning :o)

Oh sweet jezuz, what have we started…

Snorts – Juicy. I wonder if I can find me some shorts that say that? Snorts. XOXO – Bacon

• LOL! Given some of the finds you show us that your Mommy and Daddy make, I’ll bet they’d have no trouble finding you a pair that would fit you within a week!

• PigLove says:

Snorts – they are so going to be on it now. I’m off to write that on mom’s list – thanks for the heads up! XOXO – Bacon

5. fanrosa says:

I saw Twin Oaks Mall and thought “shouldn’t that be Lone Oak Now?” and then I read further. Ha! I should have known….

P.S. Where can I find toilet roll made from cute puppies?

Yay, Puppies on a Roll! What have I started? Maybe I should contact them and say there’s a whole massive market ready and waiting for cute toilet paper 🙂

Cool cartoon, and that thing about the assignments having more than 140 characters? I bet a lot of kids get a shock when that happens.

7. Lol Love it, I’m so glad you’re joining in, these are great 🙂

I love this one, but it does make me sort of wish that I grew up with text speak. So much simpler than all those dodgy words with multiple syllables and extra vowels that I could never spell. Think how much easier life must be when your language skills are limited to 140 characters!

• I’m all for fewer letters… and especially typos becoming acceptable forms of spelling. Noah Webster could have saved us a lot of ink and frustration over the last two centuries had he dropped all those unnecessary letters from words….

9. ” All the stupid assignments are more than 140 characters. ” That pretty much sums up the attitude of a lot of kids — and not in cartoons. And hey, she’s right. Who cares if a possum’s illiterate?

• It’s nice to see I’m not totally out of touch with the kids of today! And literacy is indeed wasted on a critter who’s probably just going to get squished next week anyway….

So funny…reading is F-U-N…whew that hurt.

11. Pingback: Cartoon Craziness Challenge – Week 5 | The Indecisive Eejit

12. I like your subtle advert for your WWTBM saga…!