Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #93 — 2/6/14

comic20614

Image | This entry was posted in Comics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Evil Squirrel’s Nest Comic #93 — 2/6/14

Smart kid. Scary, and illegal, but still smart.

ES….you are amazingly talented for a squirrel.

• I compared these Budweiser ads to the Joe Camel ads… same basic principle in appealing to kids while advertising a product they aren’t allowed to have by law. Maybe if Joe were cuter, he’d have gotten a pass like Budweiser seems to get….

A damning indictment of the effect of advertising on young children! (And funny too 🙂 )
    Even the little signature squirrel was enjoying the advert.

4. Haha, good one. Yay, beer is now kid friendly!

5. rebecca2000 says:

LOL I love your comics. So true.

6. The Cutter says:

So true. So very true.

7. Oh the shopping trolley front keeps changing! Thing two is on first, goldfish is on second, and an ES is on third!Do I get extra points for my entry by being the first to note this? (smiles sweetly) 😀

8. C.K. Hope says:

It took me a minute to realize why you weren’t consistent (because I’ve never seen you mix up a picture without a reason) with the pic on the front of the cart, then I was like – those pics are familiar … Oooh!

I have until the 25th to enter, right? This week has not been conductive to creative pursuits at all!

And that comic reminds me of Sam. I hate any and all commercials for just that reason! Radio is just as bad, it took me weeks to convince the kid Trojan Man wasn’t a freakin superhero. Why would they put that on daytime radio? GEEZ.

• TROJAN MAN!!!! LOL, that is hilarious! Hey, Trojan Man is saving the world on condominium at a time! 😉

The contest ends the morning of the 23rd. You still have 2 weeks, I am sure you can do it!

• C.K. Hope says:

I’m having Sam do the art work for me (or what she will do, “Mommy, I don’t WANT to draw a squirrel today, how about a zombie alien!! *sigh* I’ll need the two weeks!) I figure if Alice can use the cuteness of kids so can I 😉

• No reason not to take every advantage you can find… I have heard possums referred to as zombie aliens before!

9. reocochran says:

Wish that there had been a Rainbow Clydesdale for your hypothetical beer commercial! Smiles, Robin